LocationColorado Springs, CO
3204 East Platte Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Used 2018 Heartland Cyclone 425013' Garage and Side Patio!!
Check out the cargo area with plenty of space for your toys. You will find the rear ramp door makes loading and unloading easy, and there is also plenty of space for your gear. Enjoy an electric queen bed with convertible sofas for added sleeping space for family or friends to tag along. It also makes for a great space to hang out when taking a break from outside. This area also features a half bath with dual entry into the bath, and an overhead loft for sleeping.
Just inside the main living space from the cargo area notice the side raised patio to enjoy just outside the glass sliding doors on your right. You can add a flat screen TV if you like to enjoy your favorite movie or game outside.
There is also a main side entry door into the combined kitchen and living room where you will enjoy dual slides. Here you will find a slide out pantry, refrigerator, and three burner range to your left. Plus there is storage for coats and things just inside the door on your right. The kitchen area also features an island counter with dual sinks which is perfect for food prep and serving, plus cleaning up.
Opposite the door side enjoy the super lounge sofa slide out. There is also a TV opposite that can easily be viewed from here.
Head up the steps to a front bed and bath area. The bathroom is located on your right at the top of the steps and features a shower, toilet, and sink. There is a second entry with a sliding door that takes you right into the front master bedroom.
Across from the hallway bath door you will find a set of slide out wardrobes, plus drawers in between that stretches to the bedroom. A comfortable king bed is found along the front wall and features nightstands and storage on both sides of the bed, plus so much more!
Great Sales Staff!Celeste has been a great help to me, I don't know how I would have survived without her dedicated service! She is "The BEST"! Also, James the service tech was more thank capable, fast and courteous! Great Service Team!! - Dave
Our Price: $79,980
|Length||43 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||3650 lbs|
|Gross Weight||20000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||16272 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||100 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Furnace BTU||35000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Type||Four Door Stainless Steel|
|Refrigerator Size||18 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||2|
|Axle Weight||7000 lbs|
|Garage Size||13 ft|
|LP Tank Capacity||30|
|Water Heater Capacity||20 gal|
|AC BTU||30000 btu|
|TV Info||LR 55" LCD HDTV, BR 32" TV, Garage 40" TV, Outside 40" TV|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||50 amp|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.