LocationColorado Springs, CO
3204 East Platte Ave.
Colorado Springs, CO 80909
Used 2014 Heartland Trail Runner 25 SLE
The Trail Runner 25 SLE offers plenty of sleeping space and all the amenities needed for spending time away from home. This unit features double bed bunks, a rear corner bath, and more!
As you enter notice the front bedroom area to the right with queen size bed including a storage shelf above, plus shirt closets and nightstands on both sides of the bed.
A living room sofa separates the bedroom area from the rest of the living space and provides additional seating and sleeping at night when needed. There is also a booth dinette that is comfortable for meal time which features a removable table that can be used outdoors as well. Overhead cabinets provide plenty of storage space for your things throughout.
Cook easily in the kitchen opposite the dinette. You will find a pantry for dry good storage, a refrigerator, three burner range with overhead microwave, and a double kitchen sink, plus storage both above and below.
The left rear corner features double bed sized bunks creating additional sleeping for four. The opposite corner features a convenient bath with tub/shower, toilet and sink, plus so much more!
Great StaffI would like to thank Ben Garcia and 4Seasons RV for making purchasing an RV an enjoyable experience. - John
|Length||29 ft 1 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||490 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6900 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4860 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||47 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||35 gals|
|Furnace BTU||25000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.